Electronics Sector Skills
Council of India (ESSCI) is a Not - for - Profit Organization, registered under
the Indian Companies Act, 1956.The Council has been promoted by Five
Associations i.e. CEAMA, ELCINA, IESA (formerly ISA) , IPCA & MAIT, with
financial support by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
ESSCI's focus is on establishing an effective and efficient ecosystem for developing and imparting of outcome oriented skills for the Electronics Systems, Design and Manufacturing Industry (ESDM).
ESSCI's mandate comprises plethora of deliverables including development of curriculum, courses, information database, and delivery system. ESSCI is responsible for standardization, accreditation and certification processes to enhance the employability of the Indian workforce globally.
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India envisions to enable a world class electronics manufacturing industry with an ecosystem for skill development and enhance employability of the large number of Indian human resource.
To establish a structured mechanism wherein ESSCI will facilitate & collaborate with NSDC in strengthening the existing vocational education system for skills development in electronics sector & upgrade vocational training system for the industry to achieve global standards in manpower productivity
- Pre- Training Assessment for Student and Trainer
- Multiple course mapping with Trainer
- Bulk Upload User Creation
- Check Attendance of the Student, whether they are present or absent during the virtual session.
- Student and Trainer both can see the Virtual Classroom recording; It will save in their LMS account (Next slide for Virtual Classroom).
- Document Sharing
- Screen Sharing
- Video Sharing
- Presentation Sharing
- Recording the Session
- Common Chat with Student
- Raise Questions.
6. In LMS content can add with the following category:
- Course Full Name
- Course Code
- Course Description, Personal Attributes and Image
- Course Version, NSQF Level, NOS Filed.
- Course Field (Technical & Non-Technical
- Content we can upload by topics wise where video, images, url etc. all facility we can use.
- Content can be uploading by PDF, MS Word; PPT etc. with can’t be downloadable.
- In content pre-assessment and final assessment facility is available.
- Grouping - in between Trainer and Student and mapped with Course and can strict with Virtual Classroom
ü LMS Important Feature with Description:
- External tool
- Live class
- SCORM Package
- File/ Folder/ Label